automatic pool cleaner...?

Old 06-28-12, 04:13 PM
mik
automatic pool cleaner...?

we have a 24' above ground pool that I cannot keep up with, when it comes to vacuuming the debris out. I'll vacuum & literally 3 hours later it has debris on the bottom again, so we're searching for an automatic cleaner. The debris we have consists of small sized leaves (mostly willow = gift from neighbor) and small particulate dirt(about a 1/4 cup daily blows in). I can vacuum it all to waste and in a few hours it's back again, because it's almost always windy. Our confusion lies in the vast choices available; we aren't looking to spend $500 on a high end robotic cleaner for this 15-year old pool. So what choices are we left with, or what might be the best type? We've stopped at 4 local pool stores, and each of them endorses the model/style that they sell. What IS the correct or most appropriate choice for our needs? Our eyes are buggy from scouring the web for info on this topic, and now we're more confused than before we started...too much input and now we're spinning in circles. We don't want to spend $200 just to discover that the model we chose doesn't do the job, and now we can't return it since it's used.
...help...suggestions...???

Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-12, 07:31 AM
mik
Nevermind everyone- got the info that I needed.