Aquarite chlorine generator

Old 03-14-13, 07:17 AM
Aquarite chlorine generator

i have an Aquarite choline generator that was installed in 2006. The system was not working. The pool company said I needed to replace the entire system for $1400. They said the salt cell and both boards were bad.

The main board has been repaired.I have power and generating lights with a check salt light.

.However, my display itself does not work. I realize that I will have to replace the salt cell also (t_15 for approximately $450) but I wanted to fix the controller first.

Iis there a part number I need to find in order to be sure that I get the correct display board? If so where would I find the part/model number?

Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-13, 05:40 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Aqua Rite part numbers

The part number for the display board is GLX-PCB-DSP. Even if you replace the two boards in the box and the cell it will still be way less expensive than the $1400 they want to charge you to replace the whole thing. Based on your description of the problem I would say you need both the display board and a new cell. The main circuit board maybe, but it does not sound like it. Also make sure to have your water checked by a pool professional to make sure you have sufficient amount of salt in the pool to operate the system.

Average life of a cell is 5 years and when a cell fails it will give you low salt check cell lights.

You can find a good trouble shooting web page at:

Last edited by Shadeladie; 03-16-13 at 05:59 AM. Reason: Advertising is prohibited on forum!
Old 03-26-13, 05:01 AM
Wink Aqua rite working again

I had the main board repaired by a local engineer. I then replaced the display board (for $90) and I bought and installed a new salt cell - $450. So I got the system up and running for about $650 - instead of the $1400 the pool company wanted.

That makes me happy!