Hot tub will not run

Old 11-14-18, 10:09 AM
R
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Hot tub will not run

I have a Nordic Warrior hottub, recently it stopped heating, I changed the heating element but that did not fix it, I removed the filter and turned on the hottub to see if it would make a difference, the hottub immediately shut off and showed E38 on the display, I replaced the filter but now when I plug it in it runs for a couple of seconds and shuts off, it doesn't trip the breaker it just shuts down, any suggestions?

Old 11-14-18, 10:40 AM
Group Moderator
Received 3,951 Upvotes on 3,544 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

I work on spas and hot tubs but I don't specialize in any brand.
That means you need to post the model number and the year of mfg for your unit so I can look it up.

Old 12-21-18, 12:40 PM
R
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Hi, my hottub is a Nordic Warrior, It doesn't have a model number and I bought it used do I don't really know the date of manufacture. It just stopped heating. I have changed the element, pressure switch, and filter. I have also checked the fuses with an ohms meter. The pump works fine and the water is flowing through the jets okay it just doesn't heat up. The current temperature is 69 degrees. There are no error codes on the display. I'm told it had a gecko control board, Any ideas would be appreciated.

Old 12-21-18, 12:52 PM
Group Moderator
Received 3,951 Upvotes on 3,544 Posts
Look closely at the control board..... it will have a part number on it.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: