Pool vacuum for inground pool

Old 06-08-20, 09:01 AM
S
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Pool vacuum for inground pool

Hello

Iím looking for a new pool vacuum for my inground pool iím looking for a new pool vacuum for my inground pool. 16x32í

i have an older one that was left when I got the house. Itís electric but doesnít work to great.

anyone have one they swear by ? Tia

Old 06-08-20, 10:11 AM
J
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Swear By, No, Swear At, Kreepy Krauly.
Our pool is 20x40 with square corners, and it constantly gets stuck in the corners. We have tried all the company's retro-fit suggestions but it still doesn't work. If you find one you like please post your recommendation, as I need to buy a new one too.

Old 06-08-20, 07:37 PM
Group Moderator
Received 1,342 Votes on 1,240 Posts
There is no pool vacuum cleaner that is perfect. I have a 20x40 pool. 9' at the deep end. Modified Roman style shape.... meaning it has oval ends and not perfectly square corners.
I use an Aquabot. It is powered by it's own control box via wire. Doesn't use the pool filter.
Has an internal filter that needs to be cleaned every couple of days. Works pretty good.

Since my pool is so deep it sometimes has problems negotiating the steep incline. It goes back and forth and adjusts it travel up the slope. Sometimes it repeats the same path. It climbs up the sidewall about a foot.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: