Old 03-11-02, 02:12 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Question I Need HELP

Registered: Mar 2002
Posts: 1
Please HELP me find something I'm looking for. I don't even know what you call it.

We bought a home last year that has a wood retaining wall in the pool area. This is NOT attractive. I would like to replace it with an inexpensive cultured stone covering.

Someone told me about something called "rock board" or "brick board", that comes in a sheet, and you just nail it to the existing wood wall, and it looks like it's stone.

I don't know what you call it, and have searched the web for it.

Please let me know, if you know what the heck I"m talking about!

Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-02, 02:29 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
I don't know what is called either. Don't know what area you are in but do they have a Home Depot there? I have seen it at Lowe's and Home Depot.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes