Best way to find an angel investor

Old 06-30-24, 11:56 AM
H
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
Best way to find an angel investor

I've come up with what I believe is a great invention. I did my homework and made sure there wasn't already a patent for this idea and found nothing. I spent some money and over a year finally have a prototype. My idea works and I am pretty confident people will buy it. Problem is that my prototype is just that. It's an ugly mess and I need someone who is smarter than I to clean it up. And help me get it to market. A shark tank if you will. I have more money in the budget that I could comfortably spend but I feel it's going to take much much more to see this through. I would be willing to give the right person 49% ownership. I am not a rich person so spending 6 figures to do it on my own is not feasible. Any idea on where to start with something like this?

I would love to share my idea on here but until I have everything squared away I cannot. Thank you for any help in advance.

Old 06-30-24, 12:20 PM
S
Group Moderator
Received 1,288 Upvotes on 1,226 Posts
Do you have the patent? If not, I would start with that so no one else can see what you have and get the patent first.

Old 06-30-24, 02:22 PM
H
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
No I don't because I thought you needed a drawing to go with it and without the "housing" finished. I wont have a drawing. If I had the opportunity to talk to someone who may be interested, I can just have them sign a non disclosure.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: