Storm Door Hardware

Old 09-18-04, 08:53 AM
sneaks
Visiting Guest
Storm Door Hardware

I have been pulling my hair out trying to find a replacement for our storm door handle which was broke by our dog. There is no information on the door anywhere, I've removed just about everything I can possibly remove from the door looking for a model# or manufacturer - there is nothing. I'm hoping maybe someone here will recognize the handle and be able to point my in the direction of a replacement.

http://www.hagood.org/files/photo_23.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-04, 04:17 PM
Direct linking is not allowed but I could not get the link to work w/cutting and pasting to my browser, even after trying different variatons, just your homepage and I could not find it there.

With no name it would be a tough one. Many replacements are surface mounted and can be installed on any door. Are you trying to preserve looks/cover holes? Have you tried any manufacturers? Pella, Anderson, Larson, etc may have available hardware on their websites. National makes replacement hardware commonly available at hardware stores and home centers. Stanley is another big name in residential hardware.

If it is an older door, direct replacements may not be available.

Old 09-21-04, 08:42 AM
most glass shops sell and install storm doors.
Take your handle to a glass shop and they should be able to match it up or order a new one