New lockable door knob

Old 01-16-05, 07:21 AM
New lockable door knob

I'd like to replace the door knob to my work shop with a new lockable one. It's interior in the basement. I'd like the knob to be something fun, like in the shape of a hammer, plyers, screwdriver, etc. I've search the web and cannot find anything close. Anyone know where I can find a man's doorknob ??

Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-05, 11:16 AM
Welcome to the forums! The closest thing I have seen were some off brand knobs the local home center was selling that had footballs, baseballs etc. They were passage sets for kids rooms-no lock. I did some googling also and the closest I found was a hedge trimmer door pull.

Perhaps contacting some of the online specialty dealers for specific info will yield something. Good luck.

Old 01-17-05, 07:29 AM
Thanks Schiejr. I've done lots of on-line looking and googling and not really found anything. Would you recall the url of where you found the hedge trimmer one? It's a closer start than where I am, maybe they'd have a chainsaw or something a little closer ?

Old 01-17-05, 07:44 AM
Here it is-not a knob just a pull. I would contact them, perhaps they have other items available special order.

http://www.myknobs.com/emcabknoband176.html