Reversing a knob

Old 01-15-01, 07:10 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
I have a standard key in knob door handle and I need to revers the key chuck. How do I do this without taking it in to a lock smith?

Old 01-18-01, 05:14 AM
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 674
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
I am not sure what you mean by "reverse the key chuck". Do you want to switch the latch direction, aka changing the hand? Or perhaps you want to change the side of the door that locks? Rekey the lock? Or turn the cylinder right side up?

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: