Anybody make a keyless door lock and deadbolt combo?

Old 01-15-15, 03:04 PM
Anybody make a keyless door lock and deadbolt combo?

I have Schlage electronic dealbolt locks on my doors at a place in Florida and love them but the lower handle assembly doesn't have a lock in it. At home up north, I'd want to be able have both locking. Right now I have this old electronic combination lock that stopped working years ago. Just use the key now.

When it was locked, you would enter a digital code by turning the knob right, then left, and watching the LED numbers in the display. When the correct combo was input, you could open the door with the knob and an IR signal was sent to the deadbolt which you could unlock by turning the dial. Does anybody make a dual lock system now?

Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-15, 03:23 PM
Temporarily Suspended
Since you mention Schlage, I went to their site. Schlage is a good brand. I'm not sure if the following lock is what you want or not.

Product List

Their contact page is worthless as are many contact pages, particularly contact pages with out phone numbers. However, the whois command usually gives a phone #. 317 810 3700. You might want to call them.

Old 01-15-15, 04:35 PM
Thanks but already checked that site and it doesn't have what I'm looking for.

Old 01-15-15, 07:34 PM
I used to have what you describe many years ago. While it had a Schlage "C" keyway, I don't think it was made by Schlage, tho. It was inexpensive but not well made as I recall, mine having quit after a short time.

I've not seen it since.

Old 02-05-15, 11:15 AM
I have spoken to a colleague abroad, who just happens to have this product sitting on a shelf....it is old but still in the box....just waiting to find out how much he wants for it...if youre still interested

it was called "Schlage Key N Keyless set"

discontinued....but i found someone who has one.....that's very rare today.

Old 02-05-15, 03:51 PM
Already bought a keyless Schlage without an upper deadbolt. Keeping the old deadbolt for now.