water collector thingys


Old 07-09-00, 09:47 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

OK, I'm certainly not a pro.... the little plastic doo-hickeys that sit on the ground under a downspout to guide the water away... which direction are they supposed to face - with the open end pointed AWAY from the downspout, or the open end butted up under the downspout so the water is trapped.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-00, 03:57 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

Everybody puts the narrow end under the downspout and the wide end away. this way the water is dispersed over a larger area and erodes less.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: