Drainage (Lack of)

Old 05-12-03, 04:59 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Drainage (Lack of)

Not sure if this is the right forum, but here it goes...

Recently, water has been pooling aroung the point where my gutters go into the ground. Apparently, there is a clog between the house and the curb of the street. Is this something that can be roto-rooted or should it be replaced. If replacement is the way to go, is this something a DIY'er can handle?

Thanks for your thoughts.
Old 05-12-03, 07:52 PM
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Taylors, SC
Posts: 9,261
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Take the downspout loose and run some water through a hose nozzle to clear the line. Just feed the hose through the drain.

Hope this helps.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: