Gutter Cleaning

Old 09-29-03, 09:39 AM
JoeCav
Visiting Guest
Gutter Cleaning

We are looking for a hose attachment that can be used to clean 2nd story gutters from the ground. This particular tool should be lightweight but durable and capable of extending. The end of the attachment should be curved with a small orifice nozzle that increases the water pressure to allow dirt and debris to be forced out of the gutter. A commericial grade tool is preferred since the residential products seem to fall apart over time. If anyone knows of a vendor/maufacturer with such a product, please let us know. Thank you.

Joe

Old 09-29-03, 11:18 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
clean out

Wal mart has them here . But I made my own out of sh 40 pvc. Works just fine. fFor that high you could use sh 80 pvc if you want ED

Old 09-29-03, 11:53 AM
JoeCav
Visiting Guest
Ed's Reply

Thanks Ed. I thought about fabricating my own if I could not find a product that fits the description. I'm would be intersted in obtaining some more detail relative to your creation. Do you have any pictures that can be e-mailed? Perhaps you could provide a more detailed description of the one that you made. Does your gutter cleaner have the ability to extend? What type of nozzle did you attach? Etc. etc.

Joe Cav

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: