? about a non-gutter shed

Old 02-10-04, 03:11 AM
Y
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
? about a non-gutter shed

Just moved into a new house and I plan on rebuilding the shed in the back yard, In the 1940's it use to be an in-law house, then a large chick coop, now it my great shed. The thing is there is a fiber-glass roof on there now and I plan on putting shingles up. But I don't want to put gutters up. I'm looking for these things I seen on an info-mercial a while back but I can't find them and I don't no the name of them. They were some sort of metal things you mount near the edge of the roof so when the rain comes down the roof it makes the rain srinkle on to the gound. Does anyone know the name of them and wear I can find them?

Old 02-11-04, 12:38 PM
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
If you think about it put gutters up there .It will save the building for you down the line. Control the water as it comes off the roof. ED

Old 02-11-04, 02:06 PM
yellowtang,

i believe this is the product you are thinking of. i'm not promoting it, i just remember running across the website while looking at gutter leaf guards. hope this helps. there are links on the site for distributors of them.

www.rainhandler.com

Old 02-12-04, 02:14 AM
Y
Thanks for the info, That was the product I was looking for. As for installing a gutter, I will look into it. I'm just not seeing how it can be done with the way the shed is designed. There is a very large over-hang and I'm a little confussed where the gutters would get mounted to. Like I said I will look into it because I am worried about the long term effect.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: