Underground Gutter Drainage?? Infiltrator?

Old 04-01-04, 06:54 PM
B
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Underground Gutter Drainage?? Infiltrator?

Hi,

I have two downspouts that I need to send under ground because the extensions would run over a sidewalk that I am planning to have installed in the front of my house.

What is the best way to do this?? SOme people have suggested the Infiltrator system. And some have suggested a dry well. And some have just suggested burying the pipe and having it exhaust out further into the lawn since my front lawn slopes downward toward the street.

Does anybody have any experience with the infiltrator system?? How about hiding a 4 " gutter exhuast?

What should I use?

Thanks for any info.

Lou

Old 04-02-04, 12:11 PM
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
And some have just suggested burying the pipe and having it exhaust out further into the lawn since my front lawn slopes downward toward the street.
For sure go this way. Get the water away from the home as much as you can. Anytime you can get the water away from the home the better off you are. Id go to the street if you can

ED

Old 04-02-04, 06:12 PM
B
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
I cant go to the street because there is a side walk before the street. I dont really want to empty right onto the sidewalk either.

Is there a way to dress up an exhaust that opens up in the middle of the lawn. Im worried about erosion around the exhaust.

The infiltrator system would cost $500 to be installed. seems steep to me for drainage for just two downspouts

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: