Flat Roof Ventilation

Old 10-21-05, 07:42 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Flat Roof Ventilation

I Live In Philadelphia In A Brick Twin Home With A Flat Roof. We Have A Crawl Space Between The Ceiling And Roof With 2 Vents On The Back And 3 On The Side In The Walls. The 2 On The Back Are Rusty And Breaking Apart. Last Winter I Had Snow Blow In Through Them. I Can't Seem To Find Anything Like Them In Lowes Or Home Depot. Does Anyone Know Where I Might Be Able To Find Them And What Kind Of Vent These Are Called.
Old 10-21-05, 06:49 PM
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: nc
Posts: 362
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
there called gable vents

Last edited by majakdragon; 10-21-05 at 07:07 PM. Reason: link to a commercial website.
Old 10-21-05, 07:06 PM
majakdragon's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: N.E. Arkansas
Posts: 7,475
Upvotes: 0
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
Try the link I have included below. good luck.

Old 10-22-05, 06:28 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Thanks Majakdragon And Lenny56769.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: