flat roof leaking

Old 04-20-06, 08:52 PM
S
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Angry flat roof leaking

i have a flat roof that want stop leaking for nothing i can tell from inside the house the plywood is dripping water and i have apply about 12 big can of Henry Versatile Protective Coating# 107 and every time it rain it leak. Should i replace the whole roof with water proof plywood are what should i do before i go crazy and the flat roof does not have a arch period

Old 04-21-06, 06:51 AM
I am not a roofer but what we did to my mothers old house with a flat roof was to have a roofer install a rubber roof system. They put styrofoam down over the old roof and then put the rubber down. Never had another problem and she lived in that house another 10 years before she moved and it still looked brand new.

Old 06-20-06, 11:13 AM
C
Originally Posted by mattison
I am not a roofer but what we did to my mothers old house with a flat roof was to have a roofer install a rubber roof system. They put styrofoam down over the old roof and then put the rubber down. Never had another problem and she lived in that house another 10 years before she moved and it still looked brand new.
3 questions for you -

I understand regional price variations but what did the roof cost you a square? Just looking for round-about numbers.

How long did the job take?

What brand/company was the roof?

TIA

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: