Flat Roff re-roof ?

Old 05-09-06, 12:23 PM
S
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Flat Roff re-roof ?

I have a flat roof that is in need of a new coating. Last year I put on a couple gallons of the Snow stuff to make it last through the winter but here we are in spring. I need to get a real fix in.

I have talked to a couple of roofers and they want way more money than I have to do a torch down or fix what I have. My question is, can I not buy some fiber glass and resign and lay that down, let it cure and coat it in a coat of the same snow stuff I used before ? Seems like that would seal my roof good and make it last a while, a couple years atleast, that would allow me enough time to get enough money up for a real slant roof to be installed .... help !

Old 05-09-06, 07:32 PM
W
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Kool Seal

Can you use this product in your area? If you need waterproofing putting several coats makes for a rubberized layer on your flat roof. I live in Florida and used it to seal my flat roof over a porch. Works like a champ! I plan on installing a pitched roof in the future as you are but cant justify the cost at this time. In addition to sealing the roof it now is white instead of black and makes a huge difference from a heat perspective within the porch.

Keith

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: