gutters/cleaning

Old 06-08-07, 08:45 AM
R
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Red face gutters/cleaning

I would like to clean the greyish black soil on my white gutters but I would like to use a non-chemical product either I can make myself or purchase. Do you know of any? Thank you

Old 06-19-07, 09:54 AM
BOA
Try some lemon juice in water with a scrub brush.

Old 06-19-07, 10:09 AM
for my outside cleaning work such as that as you mentioned i just hook up the gas powered water-pressured hose and go to town lol them things are a blast...

::: however if you get your hand on one of them take caution , most of them you can change the flow ( like 'jet' or 'flat') i put mine on high and for some dumb reason put my hand in front of it, and it cut a real nice gash right through my hand

but none of this is any good to you if you can't get ahold of one...

also you can mix soap and wat-not in those things so that might help if your wanting to actually wash it....i'd just spray it tho...

neways good luck

-trent

Last edited by twelvepole; 06-19-07 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Nonprogressive language edited
Old 06-19-07, 10:36 AM
T
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
Orange oil concentrate cleaner like Citra Solv can be used full strength or diluted. It is biodegradable and earth friendly. It is used industrially as a degreaser and heavy duty cleaner.

Old 06-19-07, 11:30 AM
Group Moderator
Received 1,900 Upvotes on 1,706 Posts
"Soft scrub w/bleach" may also work, along with a little elbow grease, but you'd want to make sure you aren't also taking the paint off. As the name indicates, soft scrub is a mild abrasive.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: