What is this metal roof flashing called?

Old 04-08-09, 07:28 PM
Sistum Id's Avatar
Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 14
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
What is this metal roof flashing called?

What is this stuff called, the metal flashing with the red arrow pointing to. I've looked all over the place for names and cant figure out a name. (this is not my own picture, just something I found in Google Images and added the red arrow )


Is it this stuff?

Construction Metals at Lowe's: 1/2" x 5/8" x 2" x 10' Siding Z Bar Flashing

Last edited by Sistum Id; 04-08-09 at 07:44 PM.
Old 04-08-09, 07:58 PM
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: BC Canada
Posts: 75
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
metal soffit vent.. soffits come in all shape and size thats just the metal sheet soffit
Old 04-10-09, 05:28 PM
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 6,413
Received 65 Upvotes on 56 Posts
Soffit Panels

Soffit material is available as perforated(has holes) or solid(no holes). Available in vinyl or metal. Double-5 is 10 inches wide coverage area and triple-4 is 12 inches wide coverage area. Hope this helps.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: