Divert water running down roof

Old 05-08-09, 11:43 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Divert water running down roof

I wish to divert water from running down the roof by the front door and garage without using gutters. Is there a device that would be mounted under shingles that would cause the water to spread out away from those areas? In my imagination I picture an inverted "V" shaped piece of metal or plastic. Thank you.
Old 05-08-09, 11:51 AM
Gunguy45's Avatar
Super Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 19,281
Received 8 Upvotes on 8 Posts
Very common...I think its even called a water/rain diverter. It can be made from other types of roofing trim (drip edge can work), but some places carry exactly that.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: