Pop-up drain emitter

Old 04-03-10, 12:15 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Pop-up drain emitter

I want to install a pop-drain emitter in my yard. The gutter downspout is, obviously, square; however, the elbow of the pop-up drain is round; and I can't find any drain pipe that is square on one end and round on the other. Am I missing something? THanks.
Old 04-03-10, 05:00 AM
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 4,344
Upvotes: 0
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
They sell caps for the pipe that convert the downspout into round. Lowes sells them in two sizes.


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: