Where To Find 4" Gutters????

Old 07-17-10, 03:10 PM
E
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Where To Find 4" Gutters????

I need to replace one small section of gutter on my house but the size is smaller then what is available at Home Depot and Lowe's here in eastern North Carolina. My gutter measures 3 1/2" vertically on the back side that goes against the facia board. I am assuming that is a 4" gutter. I don't want to have to replace all the gutter on my house. Does anyone know of a source for this size gutter, please!!!

Ed P2

Old 07-17-10, 07:10 PM
D
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
Measure that gutter before you buy anything to match it. You never know what it is. Check out this link. They have a ton of gutter stuff. Gutter Guards, Gutters, Gutter Machines, Rain Chains - Gutter Supply

Old 07-18-10, 06:49 AM
E
Thanks for the link, and they do have a lot of gutters but not the size I'm looking for.

Ed P2

Old 07-19-10, 10:24 AM
have you thought about going to a metal shop? thats if you have one around your area. take them the section of the gutter and im pretty sure they can make it pretty close thats if its not to detailed.

Old 07-19-10, 10:38 AM
Received 15 Upvotes on 13 Posts
I will second JWilliams suggestion. I did work on a house where the gutters were oversize and when a section needed replacing the ownwer had them made by a sheetmetal shop.

Old 07-20-10, 09:12 AM
E
Well, I'll give it a shot. It seems a rather complex shape with curves making it difficult to replicate without the proper dies. BTW I should add that I have a "K" style gutter.

Ed P2

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: