Gutter Name

Old 04-23-13, 05:04 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Gutter Name

Hello,

I am trying to figure out the name of the gutter that is supported by this type of gutter hanger:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11863[/ATTACH]

They look like standard K style gutters but the back has a bend to allow these hangers to hold them up.

When looking at big box stores, the back of all K style gutters are straight vertical with no bend. Plus, the front and the back are the same height so there is no extra material to add a bend with a break.

Knowing the name would be helpful when looking around or calling someone to do seamless so I can describe what I want.

Thanks!

Attached Images  
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-13, 06:37 AM
Picture's a little blurry, but it appears like there is a bend or additional piece of metal on the right side. Does the part to the right not separate a bit to allow the straight back of a K gutter to slide in?

My other thought is that there is another piece that you are missing that clamps the gutter to the angled bit of metal that is also on the right side.

Old 04-24-13, 07:04 AM
Group Moderator
Received 226 Votes on 208 Posts
I've seen those before with half round copper gutters but never heard of any special name. This website sells them and the whole bracket is visible in picture #2 and #4.

Old 04-26-13, 12:17 PM
Well, our gutters are definitely k style (not half round). Here is a photo of our gutter, you can see the bend on the left so it can be supported by the bracket: