roofing tarpaper

Old 07-16-01, 07:54 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

This may be dumb, but what are the lines printed on tarpaper? Trying to install roof on new shop and I've gotten hung up on these lines. Can someone please help? Thanx
Old 07-17-01, 04:35 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
The lines are called "ply lines". They are used to run layers or plies of felt. There are lines for 1, 2, 3 & 4 plies. What type of roof are you installing?

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: