Need to patch a spot where using tar

Old 10-02-01, 04:27 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

Hello, I have a spot on my roof where there has been some patching done over the years, by previous owners. They had used tar i guess to patch a few spots. I am planning on redoing the roof while I put on an addition, so for now i jus6 need to patch this to get thru the winter. Anyone know of a particular product name of like a tar, or maybe even a spray type foam that will patch this for me? I am a new homeowner, just learning the ropes on stuff like this. Thanks in advance!
Old 10-02-01, 05:55 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Use "roofing cement". One of the better known names is Karnak but there are lots of other brands.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: