re-roofing a flat roof

Old 06-09-02, 06:34 AM
ricmic94
Visiting Guest
re-roofing a flat roof

I need to re-roof my flat roof and would like to do it myself. What is it I need for this project? The roof is approx. 20x25. Thanks for your help.

Old 06-09-02, 01:05 PM
T
Upvotes: 0
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
Old 06-10-02, 11:51 AM
demerick
Visiting Guest
re-roofing a flat roof

XXXXMESSAGE EDITEDXXXX

Forum Posts
Forum topics are not to be used as public bulletin board for free posting of ads, solicitations or advertisements of any kind. When forum posts repeatedly promote a product without discussion and advice to a DIYer, it is considered advertising.

Forum intent is an exchange of helpful problem solving methods and solutions to questions and not public advertisement.

Inappropriate postings not relevent to the intent of the web site or any postings deemed as such by the host, administrator or moderators will be edited and/or deleted.

Policy applies to ALL forums on the web site. No exceptions.
Direct your advertisements to advertisement department. Use "receive advertising info" link provided below.

If you object to policy, contact the Administrator and state your objection.

The "Contact Us" link is provided below.

Failure to comply will result in your being banned from the website.

Web Site Host & Moderator
twelvepole

Last edited by twelvepole; 02-28-03 at 10:29 PM.
Old 06-20-02, 09:02 AM
spruce
Visiting Guest
You will want to use a continuous sheet of .045 non reinforced EPDM. Use recovery board over the old roof, and fully adhere the membrane w/ bonding adhesive. Pressure sensitive flashing will take care of the edges around the perimiter. If you have any questions email me at mikechristianjr@nbhandy.com

Old 06-24-02, 02:03 PM
mmoore
Visiting Guest
Lightbulb reroofing a flat roof

I have a product that will recoat your roof that is as easy to apply as house paint and is...

- non-flammable
- non-toxic
- water soluable for easy cleanup
- self-healing, and
- odorless

It ...

- forms a seamless, 100% waterproof membrane
- resists extreme temps
- can be applied even if the roof subtrate is damp
- will not crack or deteriorate
- can be applied with a roller, and
- stretches 620%

The material comes in 25kg (6.6 gal) containers. You would need about 4 containers for your 20x25 roof. Cost is $28/gal. This would be the last roof you would ever need.

Mike
=================
Moderator Note:
Sorry Mike. The web site does not allow advertisements of any kind or type nor for any reason within the forums. Your phone number was removed to comply with the policy.

If you have such a product and would like to advertise it, kindly do so through the advertisement department of our web site.

Thanks
Forum Host & Moderator
Tom_B

Last edited by Sharp Advice; 06-24-02 at 08:58 PM.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: