Curved transition mouldings?

Old 07-28-03, 05:27 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Curved transition mouldings?

We are going to install laminate flooring in our entry way and would like the area curved off. Is there a curved moulding available to transition it to the adjacent carpeting? The laminate floor is a floating floor, which needs a 1/4" expansion space left around the edges. If not, what's the best way to handle this? The carpeting will be installed after the flooring. Thanks.
Old 08-03-03, 07:03 AM
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 5,073
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rubber molding is the only thing that I can think of that is flexible enough to bend a slight curve, but not a radical curve.

A custom milled molding may be your best bet.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: