Need Help!!!

Old 03-19-04, 08:38 AM
NewHome
Visiting Guest
Need Help!!!

Hi,
I am new here. I am in the process of buying a home. I got one but it need work in carpet painting and exterior paintings. These are the specification.

Living 22 X 15 M Main BR 15 X 12 M
Dining 9 X 9 M 2nd BR 9 X 12 M Eat In 9 X 18 M Kitchen 10 X 11 M 3rd BR 9 X 13 M Family 22 X 22 U

Can anybody tell me how much (Just an approx) is going to cost be if i want to do all carpeting and interior and exterior paintings. Take the cheapest paint and carpet. Thanks a lot.
Sami.

Old 03-19-04, 12:39 PM
florcraft
Visiting Guest
TAKE THE TOTAL SQ FOOTAGE OF THE NUMBERS YOU GAVE AND ADD 15%, THAT WILL BE MAXIMUM CARPET YOU WOULD NEED TO BUY.

oops, sorry bout caps.

I live in alaska, so you don't want my prices

Old 03-27-04, 12:45 AM
T
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Carpet prices

Carpet prices tend to vary among manufacturers and dealers, so shop around for carpet price, installation, and jobsite conditions. Do not rule out other floor covering options such as solid hardwood. Less than premium grades can offer price points that tend to offer a 200+ year floor at competive price levels. Shop around and learn your options. I sell hardwood every day to folks who are excited about adding value to their home at price points far less than carpet, padding, and installation expense.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: