Finished Installing Legato Carpet Squares....

Old 12-10-04, 02:51 PM
JFDJason
Visiting Guest
Finished Installing Legato Carpet Squares....

Well we have finished our basement project. We installed Legato Carpet Squares throughout the basement family room. It has been about 2 weeks now and we really Love the product. You would really think that this would not stand up to wear from 2 kids and a large dog, however it has yet to come up at any of the seams. It did take some work to hide all the seams as you have to make sure there are no carpet strands between the seams, but once you got that presto.....No seams visible.

We had quotes from $3,800 to $5,400 for wall to wall installed carpet. The Legato was just over $1,700 and about a 2 day project for us.

You can view are finished basement at our site that we created on the web for all of our family members to see our progress.

The site address is http://www.southernsoundentertainment.com/house

Old 03-18-05, 12:54 PM
J
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
The room looks great...so does the carpet. On a scale of 1 to 5, how difficult was the carpet project? Would you use the product in any other areas of the house or just in a basement situation?

Old 09-25-05, 09:58 AM
Lovstolaf
Visiting Guest
Update needed....

Hello!

I am ready to put a floor covering into my newly finished basement and am wondering how your Legato has held up so far. I'm wavering between Legato, InterfaceFLOR carpet squares, and Marmoleum Click linoleum.

I have two LARGE dogs (one who still has occasional accidents) and two cats, so abuse is a huge issue.

Thanks. I enjoyed the pictures. Any advice/experience from anyone is really appreciated.

Maria

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: