Where to get carpet?

Old 11-02-05, 05:39 AM
blakeas
Visiting Guest
Where to get carpet?

I am selling my home and I want to get the carpet redone because it is pretty ratty - I live in atlanta - where should i go to get inexpensive carpet and where should i look to get someone to install it?

Old 11-02-05, 09:20 AM
T
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Check your yellow pages for carpet dealers near your home. Most dealers have installers. You can also check your local newspapers to see if a retailer is having a carpet sale. Shop around and compare costs of carpet, cushion, and installation.

Old 11-02-05, 03:51 PM
D
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You can get carpet most anywhere and you never know who will be installing it. Most carpet dealers will give you whatever installer is available for the day of your install. I would suggest you begin by finding the right qualified installer for the job at hand and then ask him where to get the carpet. Here is an installer search tool.

<form method="POST" name="form1" action="http://www.cfiinstallers.com/search.asp">

Find an Installer

Enter Your ZipCode:

<input type="text" name="Zipcode" size="6"><input TYPE="submit" value="Go">
</form>

Old 11-03-05, 05:29 AM
blakeas
Visiting Guest
OK - I found a couple of installers locally - What are the rates I should be looking for? I dont know what is high, in the middle, or low....

Old 11-03-05, 03:37 PM
D
Did you find them in the phonebook? Did you use the zip code search? You are in Atlanta, I should be able to get you in touch with a qualified installer.

Old 11-03-05, 03:46 PM
D
http://cfiinstallers.com/Search/resu...5&zipsearch=Go

This will take you to a list of certified installers in the Atlanta area.

They are catagorized into groups:

R1- C1 basic entry level carpets

R-2- C2 more advanced

Master-MasterII very advanced installers.

with these catagories, you should find the installer for you, anyone can get you carpet.

Old 11-03-05, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by blakeas
OK - I found a couple of installers locally - What are the rates I should be looking for? I dont know what is high, in the middle, or low....

Value is not placed on price alone!

Some installers value their time and talent more then others. CFI installers are more knowledgeable then non-certified installers, and are held accountable for their work. They take tremendous pride in their craft and not just doing it to make beer money, or get their tools out of hock. It is their business, and not just a weekly paycheck. Satisfaction is job one, with any CFI installer, in the higher certifications. R-1 & C-1 installers are apprentice level installers, and have yet to prove to their peers, that can do it on their own. Although some can.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: