looking for a outdoor rug

Old 06-16-08, 09:40 AM
D
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
looking for a outdoor rug

that is easy to clean waterproof and easy on the baby, any one have some info for me

Old 06-16-08, 10:38 AM
T
Outdoor rugs come in a variety of materials. I always liked those made from olefin (polypropylene). Low nap and easy to vacuum. Easy to spot clean. Easy to hang on the fence and hose off if necessary. Durable. Colorfast. Rugs come in a variety of styles from braided, to traditional to contemporary. The rugs come in a variety of sizes and shapes. You should be able to find something attractive to color coordinate and enhance the decor of your outdoor area.

Check big box and home stores. If you can't find what you are looking for, you can look online. Just Google for outdoor rugs. Here's a good place to start: http://www.outdoorrugs.com/Outdoor-P...123.html?all=1

Old 06-16-08, 10:49 AM
D
the size i will need is 25x25 and may go over a trex deck gone bad, do they install over trex

Old 06-16-08, 11:05 AM
T
You won't find a 25x25' rug. You might find two 12x12' rugs and place side by side. You can tape them together if desired. Even if you went with outdoor carpet, it usually comes in 12' widths.

Rugs should not harm Trex. I would seasonally remove them so that area covered by rug can catch up to UVB exposure of exposed areas. (Clean rugs thoroughly before storing for winter, and make sure they are dry.) Rugs would be a good idea because Trex heats up in the sun to 158-166 degrees. If you have questions about care and maintenance, you can find these in the FAQs at www.trex.com

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: