black mold

Old 09-04-01, 03:23 AM
Visiting Guest
Question

I'm resending this because there seems to have been some kind of e-mail glitch.

I had to replace the ceiling fluorescent worlkight fixture in my unfinished basement laundry room. It is opeerated by a wall switch. When I opened up the light there were two main wires containing black, white, and ground wires. There was no ceiling plate and it was hard wired. To remove the fixture I had to take off the wire end covers and the wires separated. When I inserted them back into the new fixture, I couldn't wire them properly.

Now none ofthe lights on the breaker switch will work.

How do I put this mess back togehter? I've installed ceiling fans and lights previously with no problem, but I never ran into twice as many house wires as I expected before. Thanks.

Moderator Note:

Hello: Slimedog
This forum topic {Safety Awareness & Product Alerts} in which your posting your question in, is not appropriate for the question your asking.

Therefore, if you already posted this question within this forum prior, your question was moved to another forum. Click this topic and it will take you to the appropriate forum topic and read any replies offered. Also....Please read the forum announcement.

Thanks,
Forums Moderator
Tom_B

Last edited by Sharp Advice; 03-23-02 at 06:29 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-02, 09:44 PM
slimedog
Visiting Guest
black mold

I have a wet black mold growing in the corners of my windows. Is this harmfull for my family and I. Can I do anything about it?

Moderator Note:

Hello: Slimedog
This forum topic {Safety Awareness & Product Alerts} in which your posting your question in, is not appropriate for the question your asking. Therefore, your prior question was moved to another forum. Please read the forum announcement.

Forums Moderator
Tom_B

Last edited by Sharp Advice; 03-23-02 at 06:23 AM.