embroidery

Old 11-28-03, 11:55 AM
embroidery

Is it possible to get a quick rundown on how to embroider from someone? I'm not even sure this is something you can learn on the internet, but with Xmas coming, I want to be able to put names on stockings for my loved ones. I just want something simple, but I want it to look nicer than buying that little puffy paint glue, or glue with glitter.

Can anyone help? I have yet to find anyone I know locally that can embroider.

Thanks,
Mathius

Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-03, 01:17 PM
sunshine1952
Visiting Guest
The best thing I can tell you is hit your local Library. There are books that tell you how to do the stitches. It is definately a seeing thing I can't even image trying to TELL some one how to do it. I am going to show your post to my granddaughter so she will see why I am trying to teach her how to sew and embroider.

Old 12-03-04, 05:04 AM
UK_Embroidery
Visiting Guest
Exclamation

Why don't you give a try to the Web Lettering site?

You can build funny texts there and save them as machine embroidery designs ready to be sewn.

Just type a name, choose a font, set size and press the button below and that's all, you can check out the generated design on screen and send it to your email adress if it fits your needs. You can find a FAQs and a Tutorial there to gain more control.

Cute!

UK Emb

Old 12-18-04, 06:16 PM
Cherylau
Visiting Guest
Even though I'm not the original writer I want to say thank you for that site.