Hardwood Flooring Options

Old 12-30-02, 03:54 PM
rbean3
Visiting Guest
Wink Hardwood Flooring Options

I am moving to a new to me house & it has a big living room.
It is paneled , dark wood. Which I would have probably put a dark color on the walls . The house is very dark anyway but the
room being so big it will take a dark color. I dont particularly like the paneling but cant aford to take it out & sheet rock.Looks are real important because Im going for a construction loan.I can see the paneling with white carpet are off white but I have 4 kids and
am unwilling to live like that.A builder told me wood floors & wood walls are fine just not the same color anyone have any experience with this? anybody have any pics are no where I can find pics on the web? I tried google no luck. thanks for any help

Last edited by twelvepole; 01-02-03 at 06:45 AM.
Old 01-02-03, 06:45 AM
T
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hardwood Flooring Options

Hardwood floors are an excellent option. A lighter color wood floor, perhaps with a natural finish would provide the contrast that you seek. Check the hardwood displays at local flooring dealers. Perhaps they will loan you a sample or two to take home to see how they will look with the panelling.

Finding pictures on the web can be challenging. Perhaps you may find pictures in some decorating or home magazines.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: