Bruce Flooring

Old 04-14-03, 12:36 PM
mebill
Visiting Guest
Question Bruce Flooring

Hello, I have just finished installing Bruce Natural Reflections using the glue down method on my concrete slab. I am very happy with the results but have a couple of quick questions.

1. I used the Bruce adhesive cleaner to wipe off any adhesive on the finished flooring. However, I am still left with a "haze" in spots. What can I clean this with?

2. The room I finished was a closet (actually a 15x20 bedroom converted to a nice walk in closet). The closet opens via pocket doors to the master bedroom. Should I start laying the wood in the master bedroom on the longest wall opposite the entry door or should I just continue from the closet doorway? I'm assuming I could start at the opposite (longest) wall and use a threshold at the closet door.

Thanks for your help.

Old 04-14-03, 05:42 PM
marcthornton
Visiting Guest
Try a product from Home Depot call painters pal.

As for the Master BR. If it were me, i would put a t-molding to seperate the rooms and then run the planks in the direction of longest portion of the room. If that is the same direction i would align the planks with the ones coming from the closet doorway to give a an even uniform look.

Best of luck
Marc

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: