2 part water system?

Old 04-17-03, 06:37 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
2 part water system?

i have never heard of this term before? is it just for floors? what kind of products are used for this? thanks for any info!
Old 04-18-03, 09:06 AM
Locy's Hardwood
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Alot of your higher quality professional waterbased systems use a two part system that entails a hardening agent and the finish itself. You mix the two and you have so long to use it before it hardens. Not very easy to work with but as effective as oil based finishes.


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: