Tool (syringe?) for repairing hardwood floor

Old 11-07-04, 02:40 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Tool (syringe?) for repairing hardwood floor

I have heard that there is a tool or syringe for repairing separation spots in hardwood floors. It seems that I have some separation between the harwoods and the slab. The syringe is used to inject glue into a small hole that has been drilled into the floor at the spot of separation. I have been to a couple of home improvement stores and none of the individuals seem to know if they have one and some do not even know what I am talking about. Can someone help me find this tool and maybe give me some instruction?
Old 11-07-04, 03:16 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
I believe that this is the ticket
Old 11-07-04, 03:18 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

"Needle Point Glue Injector"
Old 11-07-04, 04:54 PM
Group Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 28,567
Received 1,702 Likes on 1,521 Posts
Aircraft Spruce also sells a disposable glue syringe for $1.55.

part #01-25000

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: