Shaw versus Balterio??

Old 07-21-05, 08:52 AM
Spookie
Visiting Guest
Shaw versus Balterio?? Bait 'N Switch - PLEASE HELP me....

I paid for a Shaw laminate floor but the installer put down Balterio. I believe I was "Baited and Switched" but he has now informed me that Balterio is actually a better product than Shaw. Naturally, I have my doubts!!
Has anyone heard of Balterio? What do I need to know to make an educated comparison?
Thanks!

Last edited by Spookie; 07-21-05 at 11:50 AM.
Old 07-22-05, 11:06 PM
pkspigs
Visiting Guest
Cool

Well I asked the exact same question and I got no answers either. I suggest you do a search on Google and see what you can find out, I found out a lot. Guess they don't want to say anything good or bad about the flooring............ Good luck.

Old 07-22-05, 11:16 PM
pkspigs
Visiting Guest
PS. I wanted to EXPLAIN why I was entertaining the idea of laminate vs REAL hardwood to all the WOOD men here. There is a difference of me paying approx $1800.00 for laminate in my bedroom, since the PUTRID carpet has to come out because of my serious allergies, vs. real hardwood to the tune of approx $4800.00, THIS is the only reason that I am trying to do a educated search for laminate. We just cannot afford the 3,000 difference right now and the carpet has to come out NOW. Maybe some day, because I KNOW it does not increase the value of my house, I know it is plastic and does not look like real wood, I know all of the negatives but I also know what I can spend and don't want to live with just an ole concrete floor in my bedroom.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: