Has anyone ever used Durique flooring?

Old 01-17-06, 03:12 PM
Has anyone ever used Durique flooring?

I am looking to put some new laminate flooring in my kitchen and dining area. I have been looking Costco (Harmonics), Shaw, and Quickstep (I read the same maker as Harmonics).

I found this Durique flooring at Floorus.com. Its a good price but I can't find much information about it. It has a pretty good warranty, but how about the quality and ease of install? Do they lock together well? etc....

A friend of mine bought some bamboo flooring from them and had a good experience. Anyone know anything about this flooring? Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-07, 02:40 PM
What Did You Find Out?

I'm considering the purchase of Durique laminate. I see that you posted this question last year. Did you buy Durique? If so, what was your experience?

Old 04-01-10, 11:22 PM
floorus is a horrible company

horrible company. I bought 1000sqt of the Brazilian Teak and it turned out to be a horrible mistake.Every box has multiple different sizes and it's impossible to install. They told me to open it out so it can "absorb moisture" but it's just their trick. When I try to return it, they said the open boxes are not returnable. There are 25% restocking fee and only 15 days for return of unopened boxes.This company has only one sale person/boss and she's a Chinese named Christine. They have a small warehouse on 4601 Arden Dr, 91731. Do not buy anything from them. If you plan to sue them, I'll be very interested to help you. forest428 at yahoo dot com