Looking For Best Laminate Flooring

Old 03-29-06, 01:55 PM
D
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Question Looking For Best Laminate Flooring

Am getting ready to replace current laminate flooring, previously damaged, and am looking for recommendations for best type for my area: central Florida, ocean front, top floor of 5 story building, concrete slab, climate and humidity controlled year round, 2 adults with dog (25 lb) and cat (14 lb).

Old 03-29-06, 02:49 PM
N
I put in laminate last summer and the stuff is awesome. It's Westhollow laminate and it's not too common, but it holds up to my 2 dogs like a champ. It looks great, easy to install and the only way I've been able to scratch it was dragging a rock underneath my entertainment center.

Anyway, I'd highly recommend it if you can find it. That or just get a bunch of samples and go at them with a screwdriver to see how well they hold up.

Old 03-30-06, 11:34 AM
D
Looking for best laminate flooring

I imagined I would get more than one response. Did I ask the wrong question? What types of laminate or wood flooring would work best for ocean front, 5th floor condo with cement flooring under the covering chosen?

Old 03-30-06, 03:08 PM
J
Read This

Check out this link and read it all. I found it to be most infomative.
Joe E
http://www.ifloor.com/articles/lam/lamwars2.html

Old 03-31-06, 01:40 AM
J
Any laminate will work there, the question is how much are you willing to spend. Choose and buy the best product your budget will allow. I agree that you should read that article.

The best are a high pressure and they cost the most for good reason.

Old 04-01-06, 05:38 AM
D
Looking for best laminate flooring

Thank you both for referring me to the article. I have read it and have printed it for reference. I apporeciate your help.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: