sprung flooring

Old 04-19-06, 02:56 PM
J
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Question sprung flooring

Hi
I have been asked to help a local not for profit organisation to lay a srung floor, aprox 12m x12m. The little research that i have done has made it clear that it would be way over the proposed budget. no one that i have spoken to can advise me on the construction of such a floor, laid onto a concrete floor and used for gymnastic dance. could anyone offer any advice.

I am aware that it can be laid on to foam blocks other than that i am in the dark.

Kind regards
allan

Old 04-19-06, 04:03 PM
T
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
This is a free-floating dance floor. You will need to follow the manufacturer's specific instructions for subfloor prep, any underlayment, acclimation time, and installation instructions to maintain warranty. Each manufacturer of floating floor systems tend to have their very own specific instructions.

Old 04-19-06, 06:36 PM
That is a very specialized job. I have never been involved in one of those installations.

You may want to contact a gymnastics gym, and find out more about who actually does it.

Old 04-20-06, 12:05 AM
J
Thanks for your quick response, i have tried speaking to various people but they either dont know or they do not wish to share their knowledge. I am more than capable ( along with other volunteers) of carrying out the task I just need to know what the task is, a step by step guide.

Thanks

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: