Laminate install question

Old 10-25-06, 06:53 PM
M
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Laminate install question

Hello all,

I have a hopefully simple install question that i'm struggling with mentally before i start working.

Picture a square room with doors on opposite sides (start and finish sides). On the wall you start on, everything seems pretty straight forward. Under cut door jamb slide first row (piece) under door jamb and go across.

My confusion comes in when you get to the finish wall and there's a door way. if I under cut the door and slide the final piece under the doorway, how do i angle it up to snap into previous row? Does that make sense? I just don't see how to get the last piece to snap into previous row and get underneath a door jamb?

FWIW, i'm probably going to go with Pergo Select. I've read it's real durable.

Thanks for any insights.
Marshall

Old 10-26-06, 08:42 AM
i believe you cut off the tongue, and DON'T snap it in, but rather glue in that last piece. i actually removed the door frame facing from one of ours to get a plank in. whatever it takes.....git er dun!

Old 10-31-06, 09:23 PM
J
i know your question , you can use the floor accessary to connect the wall or the door with the floor.
it is also very easy to install

jenson

Last edited by twelvepole; 10-31-06 at 10:54 PM. Reason: No email addresses allowed in forums.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: