Bellefloor Brand - Comments?

Old 04-19-07, 05:43 PM
D
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Question Bellefloor Brand - Comments?

Hi. I was thinking about going with Bellewood's Rosewood Engineered Hardwood floor. Can anyone offer feedback on this manufacturer and their product?

Here's their site: http://www.bellefloor.com/

The one thing I noticed and was somewhat concerned with is that they do not use an aluminum oxide finish. Instead they use an Acrylic-Urethane finish. But its got a 25 year finish warranty which is about what you get with most aluminum oxide finishes.

iFloor offers it at 5.39 sq ft. BTW, any thoughts on iFloor's Sound 6 Barrier Acoustical underlayment?

Thanks! -Chris

Old 04-30-07, 10:30 AM
B
Exclamation bellawood

As per my previous post... Look at Lumber Liquidators BBB report at BBB.org That should answer your question. (Their HQ is in Virginia)

Old 09-19-07, 09:10 AM
D
*Just to clarify- bellefloor.com is NOT Lumber Liquidators

*Lumber Liquidators has a Saisfactory Record on the Better Business Bureau's website, while some of their competitors do not. They have complaints, but it looks like they have addressed all of them, and they probably account for a very small percent of their transactions.

*I personally have had a great experience with LL. I've purchased 3 different types of their flooring and they all look great and have long warranties.

Rachel U.
Housewife DIY-er

Old 09-19-07, 11:44 AM
W
Bellawood is CRAP figure at least ten to fifteen percent waste as opposed to your normal 3 to 5%
Most installers will not install it
http://www.floormasters.com/communit...ighlight=bella

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: