where to buy vohringer laminate

Old 12-25-07, 08:23 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
where to buy vohringer laminate

I bought a home with vohringer laminate in it already and have since had a few pieces damaged from water. Anyone know where i can buy vohringer laminate? I cant find it anywhere.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-07, 11:13 AM
Where did you look? I just goggled it and came up with some stuff. Did you try online yet?

Old 12-27-07, 01:47 PM
Yes i looked online and called around. Everything comes up in china and i cant find a store that has heard of it. The china site says that they sell to other brands in the US but i dont know what brands or how to find out.

Old 12-27-07, 02:17 PM
Interesting. How'd it end up at your house? Hmmm... Well, an option would be to take a couple laminate pieces from a closet or another place that is hidden and replace them w/those.

Saw 2 stores in Canada

I'm still looking so if I find out any other info I'll post. I emailed someone so hopefully I'll get an answer.

Old 12-27-07, 06:32 PM
wow, thanks for the help. Ya i saw that place in canada. It ended up in my house becase the previous owner bought and installed it. I cantacted him and he told me where the area he bought it but couldnt remember the store name or the laminate name, go figure. He says that he knows 100% that the color is called northern red. But i have a box with 3 left over pieces and it says teak. Strange i know, also no company name. I looked in the phone book for stores in that area and it seems that the store i think he may have purchased it from is out of business. But im not possitive if thats the right store. I am going tomorrow to look around that area to see if i can find a match. Thanks again for your help.