Vectra laminate flooring

Old 01-18-08, 07:29 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Vectra laminate flooring

Does anyone have any experience with Vectra laminate flooring? xxxxx xxx.xxx has a killer price on Handwerk - 12mm - *SPECIAL* and "distressed" for a bit more. What is "distressed" and is it worth the extra $$? I have a big project pending replacing tile and carpet in several rooms and would appreciate any thoughts. I'm skeptical about such a large purchase over the internet. Thx

Steve

Last edited by DIYaddict; 01-18-08 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Web site not necessary nor allowed
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-08, 04:54 PM
Welcome to the DoItYourself.com forums

You can actually go to the website and see people who have left their review and rating on the product. Have you seen them? I personally have left a review and rating there but not in that brand flooring AND I've bought from that company. An option you have is to buy a sample from them. Doesn't cost much. I'd do it anyway if you haven't seen the product in person. It's always good to see it in person. Sometimes things appear different on the screen vs. in person.

Distressed is just the appearance of the wood. It has a hand-scraped texture. Did you read any of the additional information on there? There's lots of info provided for you. I think if you like the "look" of distressed...sure...it's worth it

Old 01-19-08, 08:54 AM
Vectra laminate

Thx, but I have read the excellent reviews on their site. Unfortunately I've only been able to find reviews on their web site and I have a certain skepticism about that. I'm sure they wouldn't post "shill" reviews but they wouldn't post negative ones either. If they get 8 good reviews and 50 complaints, guess which ones they'll post? Just a suspicious cuss I guess.