Titebond II or Titebond Tongue and Groove?


Old 02-06-08, 12:20 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Titebond II or Titebond Tongue and Groove?

Which one for floating floors? A lot of posts here say to use Titebond II, but browsing their website it appears they suggest Titebond Tongue and Groove.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-08, 04:06 PM
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Where the cows roam, CA
Posts: 2,204
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Welcome to the DoItYourself.com forums kotto

Not the pro around here, but since no one has replied yet, I'd go with the Titebond Tongue and Groove since they suggest it. The Titebond Tongue and Groove glue is made specifically for laminate and floating floors.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: