Type of molding for hardwood floor?


Old 03-14-08, 03:27 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Type of molding for hardwood floor?

I have removed the carpet in my living for the hardwood flooring that was underneath it and now i have area's where it butts up against a linoleum flooring, what can i use to cap the area where they meet
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-08, 04:22 PM
connie's Avatar
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 981
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
You can get a transition strip in the flooring section of the big box stores. They just nail on...easy!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: