Laminate Wood from BJ's

Old 06-26-08, 01:08 PM
Laminate Wood from BJ's

We bought the Hampton Sequoia wood from BJ's a few years back. We are looking to put some more down in our dining room - Well BJ's no longer sells the color we need "WILD CHERRY".... I have called and looked everywhere to see if I could find any addition boxes and have had NO luck. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I might find some??

Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-08, 03:57 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Call the manufacturer and see if they can give you a list of distributors that once sold it. That is probably your only chance, and it will be difficult.

Old 06-27-08, 07:18 PM
The manufacturer may also be able to recommend a complementary color in their lineup. Flooring options get droped every day as we sleep and finding dropped products tends to be like looking for a needle in a haystack and an impossibility. There is no rule etched in granite that all floor coverings have to match, just complement each other. Explore other manufacturers, and you may be able to find a close complementary call.

Old 07-23-08, 09:16 PM
Unhappy Same Problem Here

I have the same problem but in another color!
I'll look at my Bj's in New York and see if they have a few boxes.

Old 05-31-09, 05:21 PM
Thumbs up Looking to buy Sequoia Hampton from BJ's

Are you happy with the Sequoia Hampton flooring? How is it holding up? or ??

We are looking to purchase and install 450 square feet of it (Oregon Oak) but have been unable to find molding to match it. Their website is apparently in Quebec, Canada and is currently down. I have already emailed them. I live below Jacksonville, Fl in St Augustine. Would you know if anyone carries this besides BJ's in Florida?