Anybody knows about Bel Air laminates?

Old 09-29-08, 06:56 AM
Anybody knows about Bel Air laminates?

The past weekend, I've been to several flooring stores. I seem to like the "Bel Air" laminates, particularly the Brazilian Cherry or something like that. It's 12 mm thick.

Here are my questions. Who has heard of the company? Anybody has experience on this type of laminates? Is it durable and has a nice long lasting finish? I'm planning to put it in my kitchen. Will that be an issue? 3 stores that carries it seems to vary in answers, including the warranty and prices. The warranty ranges from I don't know to 20 years! Same goes with the prices. Does anybody know what is the warranty? Better yet, what is their website so I can research more like warranty, installation procedure, etc.? Oh wait, am I asking too many questions?!

It sounds like a small company or "no label" brand. Let me know. Thanks guys!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-10, 08:13 PM
Bel Air flooring

Anybody have more information on Bel Air laminates? I just had it installed and it seems that some of the coloring (not laminate) has peeled.

Old 06-29-11, 02:03 PM
Bel Air laminate flooring

I read the 2 posts above for inquiries re: Bel Air laminate flooring. Has anyone ever received any information? I have searched the internet and cannot find any info on it, except where it can be purchased. Any info would be so helpful...thank you!

Old 06-29-11, 03:19 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Seems like in the past 3 years no one has used this product with good results. I have laid my share of flooring, but have never run across this particular brand. Without substantial good reports, I can't say I would use it.

Old 08-14-11, 12:17 PM
Easy to install. HOWEVER, I found that some panels have a smooth finish and some have a glossy/mirror finish. I installed the Dijon French Collection and I'm very disappointed to notice this after I was all done. I've found no difference between the boxes so this appears to be quality of manufacturing.